- The damage formula has been reviewed. Damage modifiers will no longer be reduced when used on charms with Penetration. Instead, the penetration will be reduced.
- Drains will now use 65% of damage modifiers, up from 50%.
- Incandescence now has a curse attached to it.
- Guilds can now build Training Grounds, officers can start Intersquad Training, where squads from the guild fight each other.
- Guild battles now award more GHP.
- The amount of points contributed by recycled squads in guild wars has been lowered.
- The PvP page has been redesigned, now with filters for level, rating, and bounties. Pagination has also been added so you can see all the targets in a town.
- New elixirs can be created in the T3 guild halls. Despite their heavy cost, these elixirs will allow you to better manage the growth of your character.
- Players up to level 5 are now able to select a Mentor from their character screen, even if they didn't pick one when registering.
- Several new achievements have been added. These are the achievements from the 12th Contest.
- A few new emotes have been added.
- A few new Jobs have been added.
- New monster icons have been added.
- Fixed an issue where Curse duration would not be reduced on Extra Actions.
- Fixed the effect of Onyx Spellblade.