Revision as of 16:34, 10 July 2010 by Freyajack (Apparently it is not always exactly time 4.0 for elite squads - I added a tilda.)
Guild Action Points
- Guilds gain action points just like players, and appear to be subject to the same diminishing returns and cap.
- A Guild must have 12+ members to send or accept a challenge.
- Guild Battles cost the aggressor 70 Guild Action Points and the defender 50 Guild Action Points.
- The aggressor determines the number of squads involved in the battle.
- The defender can decline the battle request. Requests are automatically declined after 24 hours.
- Upon challenge acceptance, the battle commences in 6 hours.
- Sanctuary Seals can be used by both the aggressor and the defender.
- Guild ratings are adjusted by up to 20 points for each party and Guild Honor Points are awarded to the victor.
- A Guild must have 12+ members to initiate, or be the target of, a siege. To initiate a siege, the attacker must have the War Banner.
- Sieges cost the aggressor 210 Guild Action Points.
- The defender has 24 hours to prepare for the siege but cannot prevent the attack.
- Only the defender may use seals.
- If the siege is successful, the attacker will destroy part of the victim's building progress (if any), and pillage gold from it for its own vault.
- Gold is not lost from the vault of the defender.
- In this mode, squads from an outnumbered guild may have to fight more than once, and they will have a cumulative HP and spirit penalty at the start of each additional battle.
Scoring a Squad Fight
- Total the levels of all the participants in a squad vs. squad battle. Multiply this by 2.5 (~4.0 if elite) to get how many points the winning squad earns.
- Training fights cost 20 Guild Action Points, and require the Training Grounds
- The officer selects two squads, and has them fight each other.
- No rewards or penalties are given in these fights. They are merely for assessing the strength of your squads.
- There Can Be Only One: Be the last character alive at the end of a battle.
- Over My Dead Body!: Use over 70 turns of Protect in a guild battle.
- Out of our League: Win every fight in an offensive GvG siege against a guild within 300 rating of yours.