Shuffle Your Deck
Started October 16, 2010. Ended November 7, 2010.
This contest once again took place on the contest server, but with much different rules:
- Main rule: Everyone was given "booster packs" containing 10 level 40+ charms each (6 Common, 3 Uncommon, 1 Rare/Epic):
- Trials of Estiah: Vendor/PvP Craft/Post and Early T3 charms (8 in round 1, 7 in round 2, 6 in round 3)
- Might of Baralas: T3 Dungeon charms (4 in round 1, 3 in round 2 and 3)
- A Hero's Calling: Class charms and Forge epics (4 in round 1, 3 in round 2 and 3)
- Dark Flames of Lygnus: Team-based charms (4 in round 2, 6 in round 3)
- Characters had 800 HP and 60 Spirit
- Using the charms obtained from the boosters, players built a gear for 1v1 coliseum. Each character only had enough resources for 5 coliseums.
- Anyone getting first or second obtained tokens that were used to boost stats: 2 tokens for a win, 1 for second. These were used to verify wins.
- After one week, the charms were wiped, new boosters were handed out, and the coliseum was set to 2v2 only.
- After a week of 2v2, the process repeated with 3v3. 3v3 was extended by 2 days to make sure everyone got their 5 plays in
- Each player won a prize for their best performance in a specific bracket (as shown by their stat increases from using tokens):
- In addition, the 5 players with the best overall score will obtain a level 44 epic of their (planned) tier 3 class. The grand winner gets a custom-named charm.