Lasted April 10th to April 30th, 2010. The challenge was to write a small essay about a certain class in Estiah.
Scoring was based on:
- 3 points for grammar and syntax.
- 7 points for style and originality
- Extra points for each optional rule followed
- As mentioned, had to be about one class in Estiah. Any tier was acceptable, and the content was up to the writer.
- Needed to respect Estiah's lore.
- Between 600 and 1000 characters long.
- Written in English.
- One text per person.
- These rules were not necessary, but gave bonus points:
- Mention an animal (1 point)
- Exactly 800 characters long (2 points)
- Hide exactly 10 charm names (in their original meaning) in the text (2 points)
- Do not use the letter "L" (except for the name of the class used) (3 points)
- Top 5 winners got 50x Phoenix Feather and "the Bard" title
- Winners 6-10 got 25x Phoenix Feather and "the Bard" title